Urticaria/hives

What is the cure of urticaria. I have done diagnosis Serum ige is 220. What is the problem. Can you tell

Doctor Answers (2) on Urticaria/hives

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, u ur immune system need to be resistance with or able to deal n channelise I.e. drain toxins so u won't encounter d issue.. To achieve such status update it with detox n Rasayan Therapy. Till u consult AYURVEDIC Approach have pop Rice/corn n 2black pepper n 1tsf cumin,thyme seeds boiled in a cup of water For 3-5 days
Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Urticaria is a disorder where your blood cells develop an allergy to some stimulus that could be anything you have been exposed to. It could be food, medicines, environmental factors, clothes you wear, an infection in your body and thousands of different things you come across everyday. Finding the exact cause needs detailed history and several tests and even this is successful only in 50% of the cases. Avoiding the substance causing allergy is the cure. Or if you have an infection treating it. There are medicines ranging from antihistamines and monteleukast to biological medicines like omalizumab to control urticaria. The newest drug omalizumab is quite promising. You will definitely need a consultation with a dermatologist to find a cause and eliminate it. Antihistamines are the safest drugs for long term and so is omalizumab. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore