Urine infection
My mother admit last 6 month admit 3 times in hospital. But problem not solve, he admitted under medicine doctor, so please advice me for specialist's or any other
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hello There. I can understand your concern. for what is she admitted? what symptoms is she facing? kindly give proper details. just saying that she is admitted three times in last 6 months and mentioning urine infection in the title will not be of any help. you have to tell the actual "problem" which is not solved. if she was admitted under general medicine, then if there is any need of specialist, the hospital will take references. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.