Urine infection
I had uti a few months back due to unprotected intercourse and i am having the same problem with blood and burning and also a pin in lower stomach

Hello, You are likely to have a recurring UTI. Visit a gynecologist and seek UTI treatment again. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We have a presence of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Looks like your uti was not treated properly. If not treated properly with specific antibiotic it will recur. So take urine culture and consult a doctor who will give specific antibiotic.