Unprotected intercourse
As we( me & my wife) had unprotected sex. But we are just married few weeks ago and we are not planning right now for baby . What shall we do to prevent her pregnancy. We had a sex four days ago and it was her ovalution week so we are quite nervous about this . Please help through this ...need medication with less future side effects. Waiting for fruitful reply. Thanking you

As it's more than 72 hrs ,pill isn't available. But by chance if pregnancy is confirmed then options are available for termination of pregnancy.
Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question I need complete details regarding her menes pattern and last menes date so I can help you. U can take I pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex that will reduce risk of pregnancy. Use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly and guide u prac.to/drpanchani