Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract ithing ,pain in urination ,feeling tired, fever, burning sensation ,irritation Low feeling
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sagar KS
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, urinary tract infection is common in females. In uti all symptoms mentioned by you will be present. For uti go for cbc,urine routine, urine culture and sensitivity. You need treatment based on your urine culture report. Drink more water.consult your gynaecologist or general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.