Urinary Tract Infection
Frequent Itching sensation in the Urinary Tract, and some feeling around testicles. Minor occasional burning while urinating, especially during first urine of morning. This condition since mid April 2021. I had unprotected sex in first week of March 2021. Post that no sexual activity.

Hello, would like to know more about your problem to get a suitable solution... You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
I have best treatment for this
Consult a urologist to rule out whether it's a UTI or STD