Urinary problem
I am having a rashes on my urinal area, due to that I cannot open it fully and sometimes when I try to open forcibly for cleaning it is hurting, tell me what to do. I did my test where I found my diabetes is (fasting - 175) and triglyceride is 199

Hello, Thrush is a yeast infection (candida albicans) which tends to affect warm, moist areas of the body. Thrush is more common in people with diabetes as high sugar levels lead to better conditions for the yeast to grow. Thrush may be treated by anti-fungal creams or by orally taken thrush treatments. Consult dermatologist