Urinal problem

I am suffering from urinal irritation , frequent urge to urinate, and the flow of the urine is not smooth ... Here are my reports... Please help...
views-icons 168 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Here ur reports r showing no spcfc pathology,but identified a nit thickness of Both urinary tubes(ureters),that causes the stagnant urine yo some extent.Did u meet any urologist later?Its not dangerous,But if u take Urologist's prescription,feel better,then fine,If not bettet r evn later also,u csn try Homeo T/t for better &long lasting results.Start taking water more (dont feel that more intake will cause u more suffer),if u take more water it will remove toxins,purify blood,vl Dilute the flow of urine with less sp.grvty.Maintain bland diet,reduce intake of spicy,non.veg.Take more fruits,lessen the salt in diet.TC.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?