Urinary infection
My mother has urinary infection. After medication also the infection of Escherichia coli bacteria count is 1lakh. I want to know which type of doctor I have to consult and what type of medicine need to follow.

Hello.... Get urine sample testing done in diagnostic center... If it comes positive culture and sensitivity test is required....organisms are resistant to some antibiotics so culture sensitivity is required to know specific antibiotic for that particular organism .. With the report tlyou can consult urologist or general physician.