Urinal problem
Dear sir.. I have an issue of urinal problem.. when I drink a glass of water and I am in AC so after 10 min I have to go the bathroom.. I am married so kindly tell me if any issue or medicine .

Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online with me
U need counselling and i need more information..
for further information consult me privately
Hi, I would want to have a detailed discussion with you on this. Basis which I would want you to get few tests done. Not worry there is a possibility of you developing some infection. This could be ruled out by taking necessary treatment and medications.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Share few more detail history and take proper consult online
Consult