Urinal tract pain

From yesterday evening a continues pain in urinal tract had started and at the time of urination a lot of pain is happening in my private Body part. Can you suggest what problem it could be or to which specialist I should consult
views-icons 37 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinal tract pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to urinary tract infection....Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection.....Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....if no improvements Consult nearest gynecologists they will help you further..