Uric acid problem
Dear Doctor, My brother is getting some scars on his left hand and on recent consultation with doctor and after doing his medical check up everything was OK and the only possibility ruled out was check of Uric acid. Wanted to know that scars on left arm only CN be due to uric acid? As the area swollen pains on just a small touch.
181 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hello there...well Uric Acid test is a very simple test why was it not done. Increased uric acid levels generally manifests in painful condition of small joints of hand and feet.... also there is not a strong co relation with increased uric acid levels and scars ... is it a scar or red rash? Since when your brother is getting it?? Does it appear after eating a particular food or after doing some activity? Dont worry it could be a reaction get back to me with the answers and consult once with a Dermatologist too. Take care, Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.