cardiologist-icon
Urgent heart rate check pls urgent
Due to my anxiety I had continous palpitation I was travelling in plane and when there would be turbulence I would get scared and I would have palpitation and heart rate would go to 105 and right now after I spoke to a person loudly I was getting scared and anxiety hit me and my heart rate was around 145 bpm when I was speaking to that person it just lasted for around 10 sec and within 45 sec my heart rate came to normal around 70 bpm. I know I am having anxiety and due to this I suffer a lot and I got palpitation but my heart rate goes back to normal rate right now my heart rate is 70 bpm. I don't have any heart issue it's just that when I get nervous or fear I have palpitations. And not only this I have got palpitations many times due to this I did every test not only one time I did echo 8 times TMT 5 times ecg 32 times. Now I just want to ask is will this kind of thing anxiety affect heart my heart rate now is normal.

No it hasn't affected your heart as per the tests. It's health anxiety. Please consult a Psychiatrist for Anxiety and it's treatment.
No it will not affect your heart. Please do not repeat any heart related tests now. You have anxiety for which i suggest you to consult a psychiatrist