URGE TO EXCRETE
I'm having difficulty while excreting in the morning. I get an urge to excrete but I am unable to. After 15 minutes,I get similar kind of urge with a temporary pain(pains too much) in the stomach area(may be intestinal area). Then after using toilet once again, i am not getting a feeling of completely Evacuated. It is so DISGUSTING to use Restrooms again & again in front of everyone. I tried medicines of constipation, which didn't work. One thing I noticed is that my stool is not normal, it is like paste(Not solid stool like others). I've got such a Embarrassing problem in this young age. what is this disease called? What are the tests done to diagnose what disease is this & How much they cost? Any steps to treat this diseases. Thanks In Advance.

Dr. Alok Kumar
General Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

Consult gastro

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to make some changes in the diet. Take a high fiber diet and avoid oily and spicy foods. Tab. Ornof twice a day after food for 3 days. Drink plenty of fluids. Syp. Duphalac 15ml before bed for 5 days. Do not eat anything outside.  Consult a general physician in person if the issue still persists.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO KINLY GET YOURSELF EVALUATED BY A GASTROENTEROLOGIST AND DECIDE THE FUTURE GOOD LUCK BYE
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

1.Cap Pan-L once daily before breakfast. 2.Syrup Sorbiline 2 TSF twice daily before meals. 3.Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night . 4.Tab Dulcoflex 2 tabs at Night ( only if needed once in a while - For 1-2 days , than Stop). 5. Plenty of water. 6. Plenty of salads. 7. Avoid oily , fried food.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
It appears that you may be having amoebiasis....get your stool check up for ova or cyst and thereafter meet MD physician