Bleeding while excreting
Blood comes out while excreting.pain in anus recently I have shifted to different state, having problem in digestion Please help me to know what i am suffering from and how severe it is

hello there. you might be suffering from fissure in ano. here is what will help you. have a high fibre diet like oats, cabbage etc. avoid oily and spicy foods. drink lots of water. have a bowl of curd everyday. avoid sitting all the time inculcate physical activities like walking. avoid smoking. lose weight if you are overweight. if it increases, consult a surgeon. regards