Pressure to excrete
While pooping: after getting done whenever I feel like some more is remaining inside, I pressurize my stomach so that poop can come near anus exit point. But my question is, is there any problem on pressuring more?

Hello.. Absolutely there is a problem if you exert more pressure...it's not at all good to pressurise like tht excessively while passing motions...I would suggest you to bring about few changes in your diet like include more green leafy vegetables, water content, banana and avoid spicy food...all these will help in easing your motions...
the pressure you exert not only might cause local damage like tear or haemorrhoids but also might exert pressure on the heart unnecessarily...thank you
Dear friend, also please adapt a proper position while passing stools. please refer the net for proper defecating posture.

Constant pressure to poop