Upper eyelid had swollen
My left upper eyelid had swollen. I feel pain when I touch it. When I compared it with another eyelid I felt that the swollen eyelid is a little hard. There is no redness inside eye but eyelid is little pink. There is no change in the swelling from past 3days. Please suggest

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Your symptoms suggests lid infection U should try a. Hot fomentation b. Apply ciplox antibiotic ointment locally 3. Take oral antibiotic tablet

Hello there we understand your pain and your condition But you need to.understand this is totally ophthalmologic case. There is a need of examination for this to come to an opinion. It would be wise of you if you consult a ophthalmologist for your help and let him treat you. Plot one in your practo and have a consult. Thank you
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
Looks like a stye.....warm compresses 2 -3 times a day.....moxicip eye drops 4 times a day ,moxicip eye ointment once at night ...T. amoxycillin 500mg twice a day b4 food for 5 days...consult ophthalmologist also

Upper eyelid infection