Upper body problem

Hi i am 19 years old male. I feel that my upper body has not grown properly. I look really short when i stand in front of the mirror. I feel that it is really short can u advice exercises, diet, or treatment so rhat i can increase my upper body length because it has letvdown my confidence levels. I appear really squished. Pls help me so that i can appear tall and broad . pls help its really imp.

Doctor Answers (1) on Upper body problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I undertsand your feeling. But I would like to tell you that you have almost reached you growth spurt. And the skeletal structure of family might be the A's yours. There isn't any diet or workout to increase the size of any half of the body. If there is growth then it will be alkyl I've the body not focal. So just stop worrying and like the way you are. And do not base upon your height for confidence. Both are no way linked. Thank you