Upper body problem
Hi i am 19 years old male. I feel that my upper body has not grown properly. I look really short when i stand in front of the mirror. I feel that it is really short can u advice exercises, diet, or treatment so rhat i can increase my upper body length because it has letvdown my confidence levels. I appear really squished. Pls help me so that i can appear tall and broad . pls help its really imp.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello, I undertsand your feeling. But I would like to tell you that you have almost reached you growth spurt. And the skeletal structure of family might be the A's yours. There isn't any diet or workout to increase the size of any half of the body. If there is growth then it will be alkyl I've the body not focal. So just stop worrying and like the way you are. And do not base upon your height for confidence. Both are no way linked. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.