Upper back pain
Thanks sir for your feedback but that doctor only suggested me to undergo MRI and i undertook back XRay the report of which i have attached.. Is it a serious problem? I am definitely gonna consult indian spinal centre next week.. Actually my problem persists when i sit in a position for more than 2-3 hrs and when i wake up in the morning then i feel as if i am normal but when i exert then the pain starts.. Regrds

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
HI its common bcoz of paraspinal muscles spasm. check your VIt D levels if you have deaficiency of Vit D those symptoms are common i strongly recomend you to do it first . do you suffer from any gas issues . its low vit d might be the cause for your pain i dont think you will need MRI for it. do some spinal strengthening postures every day. if you want further feedback update with reports . wishing you speedy recovery