Upper back pain
Since a week While sleeping on my backside& by leaning &seating on chair I feel some nuts at the end of scapula &pain too, while riding bike I feel pain at the end of scapula it spreads up&down sides. Plz suggest me the treatment.

Hello there, Use proper body mechanics: Stand smart. Maintain a neutral pelvic position. If you must stand for long periods, place one foot on a low footstool to take some of the load off your lower back. Alternate feet. Good posture can reduce the stress on back muscles. Sit smart. Choose a seat with good lower back support, armrests and a swivel base. Consider placing a pillow or rolled towel in the small of your back to maintain its normal curve. Keep your knees and hips level. Change your position frequently, at least every half-hour. Lift smart. Avoid heavy lifting, if possible, but if you must lift something heavy, let your legs do the work. Keep your back straight — no twisting — and bend only at the knees. Hold the load close to your body. Find a lifting partner if the object is heavy or awkward