Upper Back pain
I have frequent stiffness in upper back. Sometimes numbness in upper right arm and right hip. What to do?
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kiran S Murthy (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
It seems to be cervical spondylosis,consult any Physio there and take cervical traction/IFT/static Neck Exercises.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.