Upper back pain
Hi 27 f having vit d3 15 and esr 28 .I am having upper back pain from neck to just back side of chest .when iam stretching my body or compressing my body or when iam getting up from rest position iam feeling pain in upper back .is it due to vit d3 defieciency or sone othe problem Please not I have upper back pain not lower back pain Also I have pain in upper chest ribs area.all other blood reports are normal cbp,lipid,lft,nt pro bnp,crp etc.

Hello mam ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..