Unusual Rashes

I am a tennis player and I am having rashes . I am having them between my legs where both my thighs touch each other under my genital, and when I play these rashes appear and after playing on applying any antibacterial powder they are gone but on playing they appear again. My under garments are always clean.
views-icons 62 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Do not ignore these rashes, as it might be a fungal infection. Fungal infections are common in climate like ours and the site you describe is also one of the commonest places where this infection occurs. A visit to the Dermatologist might be helpful as diagnosis can be correctly made on physical examination. This condition is easily treatable. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?