Unusual mass in testes
Sir,i feel unusual mass around my left testes,as no pain or symptom is seen ,by your knowlege ,i want to know what is that thing,also suggest me suitable advise
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey,oly epidydemis. VAS deferense , and venous plexus is there around testis , if you have swelling in testis with bag of worm felling can be hydrocele consult surgeon in that case
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.