Scrotal mass testicles
I have some kind of mass/lump under my testicles for few days. It usually doesn't pain but when I play/masturbate it starts dull ache in testicles. It doesn't feel much hard when I touch it and rather feels like worm-type structure. Sometimes my scrotum becomes heavy and hang-loose on one side...Please help Thank you

Hello,what is the consistency of swelling?? It could be swelling ( edema) .Stop masturbation for few weeks . Dull ache pain, is normal after masturbation. After masturbation testicles hang on one side. Bag of Worms is present in varicocele, But in that case there is generalised swelling of scrotum is present. It need to be examined. Consult general surgeon.

Hard mass on testicle