Unusual Breast
I think i have breast cancer as my breast pain a lot at times and now i have started getting some patches on 1 of them. Plus i have just got a mark which is long as a line , very dark like burgendy in color..it's scaring me alot! Please help!!!

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, not all skin conditions over breast indicate cancer. Bloody discharge from nipple,, swelling in the breast which is growing fast and nor mobile painful,, ulcer over the breast not healing,, swollen Lymph nodes in axilla or neck,, could suggest cancer,, white patch over breast could be simple fungal infection or vitiligo, please consult a general surgeon or dermatologist to make sure of this.