Unrealistic imagination
I have strange imagination. I may hate a poem only because everything i have imagined is too unrealistic. The size of everything I imagine is not the same as in real world. Houses, mountines or lakes are too small, sometimes i can imagine only one road and just a black "nothing" around it.Sometimes I get very angree because of that and I would be very greateful if you helped me to find out if everything is ok with me.

Everything is ok. Imagination is good. I guess you can try writing. U may become a good writer. People with good linguistic intelligence can imagine we'll.