Mixing Imaginations with Reality
Hello, I'm asking for a friend, she told me about how she's mixing imaginations with reality. She told me there are times where she told a story , only to be proven that it never really happened. There's one time where she's reminiscing a memory about our group, but none of us remembered doing it.

Would advice you to consult an expert for her, could be underlying mental health issue which can be deduced after counselling and having detailed conversation. Glad to see you are concerned for your friend