Unprotected sex
We had unprotected sex and I pull out at the time and ejaculate just after withdrawal.It has been a week now. My wife mensuration date is 10th which generally she gets between 10-15 of every month. She has not taken any contraceptive pill yet, is there any way left through which we can minimize risk of pregnancy?

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Thane

Now nothing can be done. Wait patiently till 15 th Do UPT. AND CONSULT GYNECOLOGIST ACCORDINGLY
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, wait for your periods,  for another 4 days as you r telling it may come on 15th also. If no periods then do urine Pregnancy test and meet gynaecologist.  Now after 7 days nothing to be done to prevent pregnancy.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi,first of all you provided probable date of period but cycle length as well day of relation is required for proper guidance.