Uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
I was born really pale (fair). My skin was equally fair (unaffected) about 10-11 years ago. But over the years my skin became darker. I used to play in the sun without any protective measures like sunscreen or protective clothes. So, now there is hyperpigmentation on my forearms, neck, face and lower legs (basically a tan). This darkening has been there since those many years and hasn’t gone away. Also, the unexposed body parts: chest, abdominal area, back and feet in my case have darkened which seems strange to me. Now my whole body is of a yellowish light brownish colour. I want to know about some effective treatments to fade the darkening completely and even my skin tone. I used a number of natural remedies and a lightening cream with kojic acid and arbutin for over a month yet the results were not satisfactory. Thus, please let me know of some effective treatments with guaranteed results to regain the fair complexion. I am 19 years old.

You Requried clinical treatment for remove your pigmentation & melisma need some laser & advance skin treatment