Uneven Periods Cycle ?

My Wife Periods are not Regular from last 3 Months and now she is having period from last 7 days, Please suggest, also during Pregnancy one Doctor Told me that, she is suffering from PCOD..Is this very serious..We are having 22 month girl Child .
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. PCOD is a lifestyle disease and is associated with insulin resistance, weight gain, long term increased risk of diabetes hypertension obesity and related problems. You can manage it with rigorous attention to diet exercise and stress management. One of the symptoms is irregular periods. It can also be associated with other endocrine problems so it is better to be under the care of a gynaecologist specialising in endocrinology. These tend to be fertility specialists in India. You will also need help of a good nutritionist and exercise specialist. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?