Uneasy ness in chest
Where can I go for a stress test and 2d echo test ? How much does it cost ? I sometimes get a bit of pain / UN easiness in my left arm and chest..

Dr. Gaurav Bansal
Laparoscopic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

cost is 3700. at any radiology centre of multi speciality hospital
Dr. K Lal Kumar
Anesthesiologist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad
Just 2D Echo and stress are not the land mark for treatment,there are so many other reason s also for uneasiness in Chest,better to consult a physician,then he will advise you after check up wether it's a cardiac or non cardiac,then accordingly u can get the relevant investigation
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello it is available in all corporate and superspeciality hospitals like fortis,apollo...prices vary with each hospital depending upon der quality and standards consult cardiologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps!!