Chest uneasiness
Hello, Whenever i getup early morning, i have this uneasiness in my chest n i have this foul taste in my mouth.. And last night after having dinner, my chest was feeling heavy n burning for a while but after 15-20mins it settles down. Is this any case of acidity?

Consult a cardiologist to rule out a cardiac cause. Your symptoms suggest you have gastritis / Reflux Esophagitis / Hiatus Hernia. Esomeprazole & Domperidone tablets twice a day would be helpful. Small frequent feeds, Plenty of fluids, Fruits and non spicy food would also help