Hello sir/madam. This is Hemanth. I'm 5.11 tall and weights almost close to 60kgs. I want to consult a doctor immediately but I don't know whom to consult. Which specialist should I consult?..please help me
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der if u wanna increase ur weight kindly consult nutritionist or dietician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?