Underarm lesion

My son is 3 years old and has three lesion. they are not circular, big oval and discoloured. We consulted a dermatologist and applied antifungal cream (Momtop-F cream) for three weeks. We could see improvement, but still the lesions did not disappear. Let me know what we can do further for the lesion? Elan

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

At present only pigmentation is visible which is seen after most of the diseases It needs to be seen in person
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It looks like burnt out now and final appearance is confusing. Are there Any fresh lesions?