Having a lesion
I am having a lesion outside the sides of my reproductive parts (hairy part) and its been three days its not getting cured. I have used soframycin on it. Its paining and i cant walk

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Greeetings! the information provided by you is not sufficient for us to make a diagnosis. So kindly send in photos on follow up messaging or see a qualified deramtologist near you with whom you are comfortable showing your lesions - or else the diagnosis may be missed. Also keep the area dry and use a dusting powder to prevent worsening of the lesions. Warm regards