Under weight
Sir  my weight is around 54 kg and height is 5"10. I am also very thin. I have tried food supplements but it has no effect on my muscles. I have gain a bit weight from 50 kg to 54 kg. One of my relative told me that it may be due to thyroid problem. Sir i want u to confirm whether i should go for thyroid check up

hello there. thyroid problems are more common in females than in males. but it does happen in males, only less often. you could go for thyroid function test as it will clear your doubt. go for de-worming also. then eat high protein diet and hit the gym everyday. regards