Under weight
Sir  my weight is around 54 kg and height is 5"10. I am also very thin. I have tried food supplements but it has no effect on my muscles. I have gain a bit weight from 50 kg to 54 kg. One of my relative told me that it may be due to thyroid problem. Sir i want u to confirm whether i should go for thyroid check up
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. thyroid problems are more common in females than in males. but it does happen in males, only less often. you could go for thyroid function test as it will clear your doubt. go for de-worming also. then eat high protein diet and hit the gym everyday. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.