Under weight

I am getting married. But i am skinny and under weight. Need to increase weight and build muscles and transform from skinny structure

Doctor Answers (2) on Under weight

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
I can suggest you to have chick peas(choley) to soak in water over night and in morning eat the peas and also drink the same soaked water. Later on follow general diet routine. Have boiled eggs at night time. Chicken and mutton too. Also use lot of pulses. Apart from this add soya beans and its products to your diet. Have milk daily and paneer also at least once a week. Maintain eating timings. Never skip meals. Specifically breakfast and dinner.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., I went through your query....I can understand your concern.... Eat - Fresh fruit, dry fruits, green leafy vegetables, Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.