Undecented testicls age26
I recently visited a urologist, and he found that my testicles are undescended and are in lower abdomen (ultrasound scan). I know that 26 years is too late for any kind of correction. Please suggest good doctor/hospital in Bangalore. Any idea how much the surgery would cost approximately?
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Surgery is the best option, we cant do anything much with medication, so go for surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?