Testies paining
Testies unlevel ,right side one was little bigger than left,and it's paining me while im walking without underwear
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your health. But then you see this looks lije a case which can only be dealt with personal consult. This needs examination before going to any opinion or decision. You need to consult a general surgeon for your help. His examination is all you need. But then you see the having testicles at dufferent levels is normal with everyone but usually the left one would be lower than right. To solve this consult one as soon as possible. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.