Pain in testies

Hydrocycle operation done in 2011. After than started pain in testies. and consulted a SR.Consultant of Urologist and andrologist. And make a prescription for a pain and infections but there is no use still suffering continues pain in testies. So what can I do for prevent.
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in testies

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
We need to find out what is causing the pain first of all.
For that we need to examine you and do some tests also.
It's only possible when you get examined in person.
Just consult your doctor again and then he will suggest you further.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Balaji clinic.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?