Cyst in my my right testy
I have a cyst in my right testy and now it is paining. One year back it has also pain I take homeopathic medicine then it release pain but now again it is paining what should o do
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well its better to take an opinion from gen surgeon and undergo tests for evaluation of it
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?