Anechoic cortical cyst

Past 3 months I m getting intermittent pain in lower abdomen so I did abdomen Scan and found out "ANECHOIC CORTICAL CYST measuring 1.8 * 1.6 cm was seen in the upper pole of Right Kidney. " No Renal Calculi. No hydronephrosis / hydroureter on both the kidneys. Will it be any problem for me. Pls advise.

Hello, I understand your feeling, We thank you for sharing your reports with us. Reports seems to be normal except for the corcitcal cyst In you kidneys. it is quiet normal that formations cyst In every individual. I do not think that toy abdominal is because of this cyst. Just reassure with your doctor. Thank you
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Delhi
Sir the renal cortical cyst can be fully cured with appropriate homoeopathic medicines Sir consult a homoeopath who will examine the abdomen and will take the complete history or you can call me up or what'sapp on my number where I will enquire further about this problem
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Anechoic cortical cysts are a common accidental finding on an abdominal ultrasonography.. It is not the cause of abdominal pain unless there is a haemorrhage within the cyst.. Your abdominal pain may be having another cause, please consult a good ayurveda doctor..