Uncontrollable hunger
I dont know whats happened to me but i have started eating beyond control.once i sit to eat i dont stop,i avoid to eat but once i start its nonstop ,this is from past 8 months .i was 54kgs and now i am 67kgs. i was taking anti depressants too.i have no history of any disease,i was very fitness freak but now i am lethargic,i always make my mind to not to over eat but i end up eating too much

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

How much is your height .u need to have proper counselling for that.it can lead u yo diseases
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Go for proper counselling. This is the symptoms of stress. Take 2 hrs meal ( small frequent meal) with nutritious food choices. Take less sugar and carbs and more of fluids, protein rich foods. You can do snacking with healthy snack.