Uncomfortable Throat
Dear Doctor whenever i see my throat it always looks like this. But from two days it's not feeling well and comfortable. I also want to tell you that i practice singing.

Hi.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out....
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
congratulations on a great photograph! You are suffering from Granular Pharyngitis. Meet an ENT Specialist locally who will examine you further and treat you.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment

Uncomfortable feeling in throat neck