Uncomfortable testicles
Hi Last night , i feel some discomfort in my testicles but there is no pain or sore. Im really worried for this. Plz help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Do you have the time to elaborate your case history and provide more details? If yes then it would be great. Any itching? Any swelling? Any redness? Is it one time incident or it has been happening? Any skin discolouration? I cannot help you with just this much history. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Sore testicle after lifting