Unable to write properly.
I am swapnil , Engineering student.. In dec 2020 i started facing difficulty in writing ...sometimes grip to pen increases and it becomes very diffficult for me to wtite further...i ignored it thought it is  not serious... Now i have changed my pen holding posture  there is no difficulty in writing with new posture except slow speed and average handwriting (previously i had good handwriting) but hand hurts sometimes... I want my old pen holding posture which lead to write very fast and good handwriting .. Pls suggest me what should i do now???

Seems to be a case of writter's cramp. Consult with NEUROLOGIST

Can use same and do writing practice regularly with 10 pages per day. In era of computer writing has come down so maybe the cause. Do pranayama.
Thanks
Could be writers cramp. Consult neurologist.