Unable to walk, footsores
I got footsores and it's very painful.. Unable to walk properly. Kindly advise me if anything serious can happen as if now I have not taken any medicine.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Hope it helps you.
Dr. Sanjay Dayani
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Nagpur
Consult a dermatologist. Right now start wearing scholl footwear s. It will comfort u.