Unable to walk

My brother is a special child. He was unable to walk. so on 2002 we did an operation in his right leg. Because his hip bone is not in correct place. so we did an operation in "SUNDARAM MEDICAL FOUNDATAION- ANNANAGAR "to place the bone in the correct position & then the doctors said after the operation we need to give physiotherapy to his legs. Then he will walk. we did it for 1 year, i.e. 2003. After some financial problems we cannot obtain physiotherapy & medical treatment for him and then for past 1 year (i.e. 2015)I searched for physiotherapy centers. But it turned into failure. Last week I came to know that by giving homeopathy medicine he can be cured. He will be able to walk. My doubt is for last 10 to 13 years we did not give any medicine to him for able to walk. But now by giving the homeopathy medicine to make him cure. There will be any side effects or not. Already his immune level is low. So Please advise me can we use homeopathy medicines or not.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unable to walk

Our colleagues from homeopathy are the best to answer this If you have decided about modern scientific medicine, please consult a neurosurgeon