Unable to sleep

Dear sir my father is 45 years old & he is unable to sleep state even 10 mins and I have admitted to him in aims for last 10 days .Doctors had done all check ups at last they are saying it may Mr. Orthopnea & not sure on this also so pls guide my father canny sleep even 10 mins state as there is breathing issue

Doctor Answers (3) on Unable to sleep

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Orthopnea is a state in which a person has difficulty in breathing while in supine state.
The cause of which needs to be found out.
He is in a very good hospital let them run tests and arrive at  a diagnosis and then they can take it from there.
Do not worry.
Be patient.
Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Please share the test reports here or in direct consultation area
The patient is in the best hospital. The investigations being done are to arrive at a proper diagnosis. Orthopnea means he is breathless when he lies down. The reason for this has to be found out. Without knowing his reports and medical status it will be difficult for anyone to say anything. Have faith in the treating doctors and try to discuss with them according to their convenience.
Wishing him a rapid recovery.